FAQ - Students

Can we travel for one week?

Student Mobility for Studies means first and foremost that you came to Piła in order to study. You can have a one week break only if all your teachers have approved of it and informed the International Relations Department. If you choose to do otherwise you have to accept the consequences (f.e. failing your classes).

We strongly recommend not to make any travel plans before you have your study schedules.

When can I go back home?

Before returning home you should pass all your classes. We advise you to stay in Piła till the end of your Erasmus Contract, because we will give you a Certificate of Attendance confirming the exact date of your arrival in Piła and the day you have left.