The some of the above mentioned places offer special student discounts or attractions.
For more information, go to: www.samorzad.student.pwsz.pila.pl
STUDENT SCIENTIFIC ORGANIZATIONS AND CLUBS
Apart from lectures and training students can develop their interests in one of many student associations, supported and financed by the University. That is why our University offers a great variety of forms of activities, giving students many possibilities for development of their interests.
Student Scientific Associations organized or co-organized also:
• scientific seminars;
• film screening of didactic materials;
• trips to JFK Institute in Berlin (the biggest European Centre of American Research);
• campaigns promoting health and preventive health care;
• meetings with high school youth;
• or collection of money for buying AED defibrillator.
Non-Scientific Students Associations organized or co-organized a.o.:
• art exhibitions;
• expeditions (like “Cycling through Caucasus”, “Cycling through Mongolia” etc.)