Dear Academic Teachers, Researchers and members of University Staff
1) our policy is to issue an acceptance letter only after you registered in our application,
2) we kindly ask you to send us your planned Individual Teaching Programme / Individual Work Programme as soon as possible
3) we cherish the freedom and ground rules of the Erasmus Programme therefore we will issue your certificate of attendance on the last day of your stay here according to your stay at our institution.
1. The administrator of your personal data is Stanisław Staszic University of Applied Sciences in Piła, Podchorążych 10, 64-920 Piła
2. The data protection officer isMr. Cezary Burda, e-mail: email@example.com .
3. Your personal data will be processed in order to apply for participation, participation, implementation and settlement of participation in the LLP Erasmus / Erasmus + Programme.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is:
DECISION No 1720/2006/EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 15 November 2006establishing an action programme in the field of lifelong learning
REGULATION (EU) No 1288/2013 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 11 December 2013 establishing 'Erasmus+': the Union programme for education, training, youth and sport and repealing Decisions No 1719/2006/EC, No 1720/2006/EC and No 1298/2008/EC (Text with EEA relevance)
together with the detailed requirements for the implementation of the project for a given academic year
4. Your personal data will be shared with other recipients, including international entities and recipients from third countries only in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the project and statutory obligations. These recipients will be the European Commission, the Foundation for the Development of the Education System - National Erasmus Agency, Ministry of Science and Higher Education, Ministry of Infrastructure and Development, foreign sending university, Embassies appropriate for the purpose of mobility, Border Guard, other statutory entities and external auditors indicated by the European Commission and FRSE to monitor the implementation status of the financial agreement in the LLP Erasmus / Erasmus + Programme.
5. In accordance with the archive category B10 defined on the basis of the Act of 14 July 1983 on the National Archival Resources and Archives (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 217), your personal data will be kept for a period of 10 years from the date of completion of the Erasmus LLP / Erasmus + Programme, and then shall be removed from the University's resources.
6. In the scope of your personal data, you have the right to:
• demand to access to your personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing or object to processing,
• data transfer,
• lodging a complaint to the supervisory body,
• withdrawal of consent for the processing of personal data.
7. Providing personal data is a requirement of projects implemented in the LLP Erasmus / Erasmus + Programme and is necessary in order to apply for participation in the Programme. In the case of failure to submit the necessary data, applying for participation in the Programme is impossible.
8. Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
We are looking forward to meet you in Piła.
With best wishes
the International Relations Department of PWSZ in Piła