Nr ref. BK/19/2018
HRK is one of the biggest and most experienced Polish consulting organizations in the area of human resources management. We provide our clients with solutions needed at each stage of the employee life cycle in the organization - from recruitment and employer branding, through employee performance evaluation and development, payroll and human resources management to outplacement. We have been on the market since 2000 and we act by means of teams dedicated to manage particular market areas and sectors as well as regional branches.
Our Client, a large global corporation, is looking for entry-level Dutch-speaking candidates for its European HR Services Centre, to fill the position of:
HR Contact Advisor with Dutch
- ensure that incoming enquiries to the Service Centers are answered in a professional
- and efficient manner (e.g. via e-mail, telephone, or chat)
- gather all required information as the first point of contact to ensure that customer
- enquiry can be resolved
- provide support to employees, line managers and HR Business Partners to enable them - to effectively use the HR Portal and other relevant on-line tools for completing transactions
- support the implementation of new initiatives, programs, policies, and services by acting as an employee’s first line of contact
- graduate with at least a Bachelor's degree
- fluent knowledge of Dutch language i(oral and written)
- good knowledge of English
- work experience in Customer Service or HR would be an asset
- ability to multi-task and good time management skills
- efectiveness when dealing with demanding customers
- personal integrity when handling confidential information
- highly developed interpersonal and ananlytical skills and analytical thinking skill
- work in a dynamic, international environment
- relocation and housing assistance
- bonus based on performance achieved
- private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- sports facility discount cards, etc.
"If you are interested in the above offer, please click Apply. This is tantamount to a consent given to HRK S.A. in terms of processing your personal data and entering it to a database of HRK S.A., with its registered seat in Warsaw, Plac Bankowy 2, for the needs of being presented employment offers, in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002. No. 101, pos. 926 as further amended) as well as acknowledging that you have the right to view and correct data."